Lightweight TechTalk by AZL – Sustainability Strategies and Implications for the Automotive Value Chain
July 9th, 2021
In the compact and digital format “Lightweight TechTalk “, the AZL offers a platform for technology and market insights and for networking in the field of lightweight production in a 6-week rhythm.
- Dr. Wulf-Peter Schmidt | Ford-Werke GmbH | Ford Carbon Neutrality Strategy and Implications for the Automotive Value Chain
- Markus Breiing | Conbility GmbH | Pragmatic and Integrated Carbon Footprint and Cost Evaluation
- Alexander Busse | fka GmbH | Sustainability as a Game-changer in the Automotive Value Chain – Challenges for Suppliers and their Product Strategy
- Dr. Claus Lüdtke | Zenith GmbH | Success through Networking – the Example of the FOresIght Innovation Network
MEET OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN 1:1 VIDEO MEETINGS
- SEE OTHER PARTICIPANTS who join the networking including their interests and contact details.
- Easily BOOK A SHORT 1:1 VIDEO MEETING with other participants during the networking session
- YOU CHOOSE YOURSELF who to meet, no automated speed dating.
- Other participants can book meetings with you via your automatically generated schedule.
- MEET in a private, highly secured video meeting room
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- During your registration, you can confirm that you will participate in the networking session.
- If you did so, you will receive a link to set up your account.
- You will have to register for the networking session and enable your networking function at the networking tool.
Please feel free to also use the created LinkedIn group as a forum for learning, information exchange and establishing professional connections. This group connects technology insights and professionals from various completed and running activities on evaluating the potential and challenges for integrating thermoplastic tapes into injection molding