Lightweight TechTalk – SUSTAINABILITY AND RECYCLING OF COMPOSITES
September 29th, 2020
In the compact and digital format “Lightweight TechTalk “, the AZL offers a platform for technology and market insights and for networking in the field of lightweight production in a 6 week rhythm.
- Jaap van der Woude | Chairman EuCIA WG Sustainability | Cradle to Gate LCA for Composites Parts ECO CALCULATOR LCA Tool for the Composites Industry
- Dr. rer.nat. Asta Partanen | nova Institut GmbH | Tools and Methods for Comparing the Sustainability of Renewable Composite Materials
- Martin Rieger | AZL | Research Project “Bio FML”: Mass Production of Sustainable Fibre Metal Laminates
- Yusuf Can Arslan | Sonnenwagen Aachen e.V. | Unlimited Range: Lightweight meets with Solar Energy
- Markus Breiing | Conbility GmbH| Economic and Ecological Evaluation of Production Scenarios to Realize a Sustainable Production
- Philipp Fröhlig | AZL | Starting AZL Study: Identifying Potentials for Bio based Composites
- Use participants profile to identify relevant contacts
- In the personal chat and with contact information from the participant profile you can get in touch directly*
*Every participant can of course choose whether or not to share the information in his or her profile during registration.
Please feel free to also use the created LinkedIn group as a forum for learning, information exchange and establishing professional connections. This group connects technology insights and professionals from various completed and running activities on evaluating the potential and challenges for integrating thermoplastic tapes into injection molding
Agenda and details for download