Lightweight TechTalk – MULTI-MATERIAL BATTERY CASINGS
November 30th, 2021
With the series of compact “Lightweight TechTalks” AZL is providing a digital platform for networking and presenting technology and market insights to the international lightweight community.
The upcoming Lightweight TechTalk will focus on electric vehicle battery casings and how different materials can play a role in future models. Next to today’s aluminium and steel solutions, there will be attention to potentials that composite materials can bring.
Session 1: Technology insights
- The Future of Electric Vehicle Battery Casings | Dr. Florian Meyer | Audi AG
- Use of Composites in Multi-material Battery Casings | Warden Schijve | AZL
- E-mobility – Battery Casing & E-motors Made out of Thermoset | Peter Ooms | Lorenz Kunststofftechnik GmbH
- Introduction of Soon Starting Battery Casing Project Initiatives | Philipp Fröhlig | AZL
Session 2: 1:1 Networking
Meet other participants with the new AZL meeting & networking tool in 1:1 video meetings.
- SEE OTHER PARTICIPANTS who join the networking including their interests and contact details.
- Easily BOOK A SHORT 1:1 VIDEO MEETING with other participants during the networking session from 15:15 – 15:45 (CEST).
- YOU CHOOSE YOURSELF who to meet, no automated speed dating.
- Other participants can book meetings with you via your automatically generated schedule.
- MEET in a private, highly secured video meeting room.
How to participate
- During your registration, you can confirm that you will participate in the networking session.
- If you did so, you will receive a link to set up your account.
- You will have to register for the networking session and enable your networking function at the networking tool.
|Download Agenda and Details|