Lightweight TechTalk – DESIGN METHODOLOGY FOR MULTI MATERIAL LIGHTWEIGHT COMPONENTS
May 28th, 2020 14:00 – 15:15 (CEST)
In the compact and digital format “Lightweight TechTalk “, the AZL offers a platform for technology and market insights and for networking in the field of lightweight
production in a 6 week rhythm. In this TechTalk, three inspiring presentations open up different perspectives on product development and potential assessment of multi material lightweight components.
- Design with thermoplastic composites from material producer‘s perspective (Warden Schijve, Sabic)
- Modell based system engineering (Jonathan Sprehe, Institute for Machine Elements and Systems Engineering of RWTH Aachen University)
- Design from material producer‘s perspective (André Wilmes, Rafinex)
- Integrative approach to component design and production concepts (AZL)
- Use participants profile to identify relevant contacts
- In the personal chat and with contact information from the participant profile you can get in touch directly*
*Every participant can of course choose whether or not to share the information in his or her profile during registration.