Lightweight TechTalk – COMPOSITES AND ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
July 9th, 2020 17:00 – 18:15 (CEST)
In the compact and digital format “Lightweight TechTalk “, the AZL offers a platform for technology and market insights and for networking in the field of lightweight production in a 6 week rhythm.
- News radar on composites and additive manufacturing, Jeff Sloan | Composites World
- Additive Manufacturing with carbon fiber composites, David Hauber | Trelleborg
- Convergence of composites and high volume manufacturing, delivering next gen consumer and vehicle structures, Riley Reese | ARRIS Composites
- Mars and the self-replicating machines, Cole Nielsen | Orbital Composites
- New table based machine system for additive tape placement with laser assisted in situ consolidation, Kamran Samaie | Conbility
- Use participants profile to identify relevant contacts
- In the personal chat and with contact information from the participant profile you can get in touch directly*
*Every participant can of course choose whether or not to share the information in his or her profile during registration.
Please feel free to also use the created LinkedIn group as a forum for learning, information exchange and establishing professional connections. This group is community for networking and exchanging technical solutions which combine the high-performance characteristics of composites with the freedom of design achieved through additive manufacturing.
Agenda and details for download