Lightweight TechTalk – COMPOSITES AND ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
July 9th, 2020 17:00 – 18:15 (CEST)
In the compact and digital format “Lightweight TechTalk “, the AZL offers a platform for technology and market insights and for networking in the field of lightweight production in a 6 week rhythm.
- News radar on composites and additive manufacturing, Jeff Sloan | Composites World
- Additive Manufacturing with carbon fiber composites, David Hauber | Trelleborg
- Convergence of composites and high volume manufacturing, delivering next gen consumer and vehicle structures, Riley Reese | ARRIS Composites
- Mars and the self-replicating machines, Cole Nielsen | Orbital Composites
- New table based machine system for additive tape placement with laser assisted in situ consolidation, Kamran Samaie | Conbility
- Use participants profile to identify relevant contacts
- In the personal chat and with contact information from the participant profile you can get in touch directly*
*Every participant can of course choose whether or not to share the information in his or her profile during registration.
Agenda and details for download
Previous Lightweight TechTalk’s:
May 28th, 2020:
Topic: Design Methodology for Multi-Material Lightweight Components
Number of Participations: 105
- Warden Schijve | Sabic | Design with thermoplastic composites from materialproducer‘s perspective
- Jonathan Spree | Institute for Machine Elements and Systems Engineering of RWTH Aachen University | Modell-based system engineering
- André Wilkes | Rafinex | Design from material producer‘s perspective
Download the presentations of the the Lightweight TechTalk “Design Methodology for Multi-Material Lightweight Components” here.