Lightweight TechTalk – BEST PRACTICES IN LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
January 28th, 2021
- Best Practises in Lightweight Design | Warden Schijve, AZL
- Composite Forming Simulations Enable Thoughtful Process & Product Development | Sebastiaan Haanappel, Aniform
- Uncovering Lightweight Potential Through Consistent Topology Optimisation and Deeply Integrated Hybrid Design in Structural Components | Maiko Ersch, Institute for Plastics Processing (IKV) in Industry and Craft at RWTH Aachen University
- Component Redesign using UD Tapes | Ferrie van Hattum, TPAC
- Use participants profile to identify relevant contacts
- In the personal chat and with contact information from the participant profile you can get in touch directly*
*Every participant can of course choose whether or not to share the information in his or her profile during registration.
Agenda and details for download
More information will follow soon.
More information on the Lightweight TechTalks can be found here.