Lightweight TechTalk – BEST PRACTICES IN LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN WITH THERMOPLASTIC COMPOSITES
January 28th, 2021 | 13:00-14:45 (CET)
- Best Practices in Lightweight Design with Thermoplastic Composites | Warden Schijve, AZL
- Composite Forming Simulations Enable Thoughtful Process & Product Development | Sebastiaan Haanappel, Aniform
- Uncovering Lightweight Potential Through Consistent Topology Optimisation and Deeply Integrated Hybrid Design in Structural Components | Maiko Ersch, Institute for Plastics Processing (IKV) in Industry and Craft at RWTH Aachen University
- Component Redesign using UD Tapes | Ferrie van Hattum, ThermoPlastic Composites Application Center
Meet the Speaker
- To give you the opportunity to moreover get in touch and exchange with the speakers of the Lightweight TechTalk, we will have a “meet the speaker” session following the meeting (from 15:00 to 16:00 CET).
- In this session you can book 5 minute slots via a calendar tool with the speakers to clarify short questions, match your interests, and, if necessary, arrange a more detailed follow-up appointment.
- When a meeting is booked you can then contact the speaker with the given contact details in the agreed time slot.
- Use participants profile to identify relevant contacts
- In the personal chat and with contact information from the participant profile you can get in touch directly*
*Every participant can of course choose whether or not to share the information in his or her profile during registration.
Please feel free to also use the created LinkedIn group as a forum for learning, information exchange and establishing professional connections. This group connects technology insights and professionals from various completed and running activities on evaluating the potential and challenges for integrating thermoplastic tapes into injection molding
Agenda and details for download