Our Services for the Lightweight Industry
Our Approach for Business Development and Technology Development
We specialize in composite-based lightweight technologies and offer you services for technology development as well as business development. Our approach is to analyze target markets and applications for composite-based multi-material technologies in order to identify economically relevant technology improvements. In this way, we develop competitive innovations in highly relevant market segments for our customers and find the right partners for industrial implementation and establishment in the market.
You can work with us in bilateral projects or within the framework of the AZL Partnership:
AZL Engineering and Service Portfolio
Individual, bilateral projects to
- identify market and business opportunities for your materials and technologies
- develop component design and production concepts
- develop systems and processes
- support the industrial implementation
Read about benefits and examples for your individual service or engineering project with us.
Cooperation with AZL network (+80 companies)
- Connecting you with decision-makers from industry and academia
- Sustainable partnerships in projects to exchange knowledge and efficiently drive innovation through shared effort
- Workgroups on lightweight technologies and applications
- Networking through regular meetings and joint offices
Downlad service overview and join!
The AZL Business+ Partnership
With the Business+ partnership you can combine the advantages of our bilateral and joint services and use them flexibly. In addition to the services within the partnership, the Business+ package includes an individual budget (from 15,000 euros), which allows you to participate in projects and studies or to commission and implement bilateral projects without much administrative effort. You can find more details here.
Contact us with your engineering or business development needs
Would you like to learn how we can support you with our engineering and services? How does a typical project look like? Then feel free to contact us via the form or contact Philipp Fröhlig directly.