New expertise at AZL network: Meet the new AZL Partner Companies who joined since January
Meet the new AZL Partner Companies
Since January seven new Partner Companies have joined our network and take already active part in our collaboration for business development and technology development in lightweight. A warm welcome to our AZL Community existing of 80+companies along the entire value chain.
- Airborne International: Automation and digitalization of composite manufacturing
- Audi AG: Automotive OEM
- C.F. Maier Europlast GmbH & Co. KG: SMC, RTM, PUR, Assembly, Painting
- INOMETA GmbH: Thermoplastic winding solutions
- Roth Composite Machinery GmbH: Filament winding machines
- Röchling Engineering Plastics SE & Co. KG: Material supplier (thermoplastics, thermoset, semi-finished products) and Automotive Tier 1
- Teijin Group: Material supplier (long carbon fiber reinforced resin) and Automotive Tier 1
Sustainable partnerships: Numerous companies extend their cooperation with the AZL network
15 companies extended or expanded their partnership in the midst of the crisis, including Cato Composites BV (since 2014), Connectra Global KB (since 2015), Covestro Deutschland AG (since 2014), EASICOMP GmbH (since 2014), ENGEL AUSTRIA GmbH (since 2016), Fagor Arrasate S. Coop. (since 2015), F.tech R&D North America Inc. (since 2016), LG Technology Center Europe (since 2015), NMG Composites Co. (since 2019), Polynt Composites Germany GmbH (since 2016), Schunk Kohlenstofftechnik GmbH (since 2017), Shanghai Superior Die Technology Co. (SSDT) (since 2016), Sino Polymer Co. (since 2019), SKYi Composites Pvt. (since 2016) and Toray Industries Europe GmbH (since 2018).
We are happy to see the collaboration within the network especially in challenging times like these and are looking forward to support you all staying connected within the upcoming interactive video conferences.
Further information on the collaboration of the AZL Partner Network:
- Partner directory of all 80+ partner companies
- AZL Partner Section: Contact to 600 personal contacts of the AZL network and exchange of presentations and results of joint technology- and market-related meetings
- More information on the AZL partnership: Brochure
- Teijin joining the network and starting three projects: Interview with Yutaka Yagi, Managing Director & General Manager of Technology of the Teijin Automotive Center Europe
- News article on Roth Composite Machinery becoming AZL partner and participating in winding technology study