Advisory, consultancy and project management
Our vision of advisory, consultancy and project management
We work with you as a proficient and experienced partner for strategic and technical advisory and consultancy services on all specific aspects as well as holistic solutions for large-scale lightweight production and its implementation. We provide you with professional advice according to our principles of independence, objectivity and expertise to optimise processes, machines and tools, or to increase your profitability.
We take all important parameters into consideration that will lead to an appropriate technological and commercial decision for you and your business. In doing so, we work in a responsible, cooperative and strictly confidential manner.
We also take on the management of complete R & D projects for you, including publicly- sponsored projects, consortial industrial projects or internal projects. In doing so, we always take account of new material trends and production technologies, including the assessment of their implementation into industrial processes.
AZL is neutral and objective when selecting technologies, and all decision criteria are aimed at your individual needs and requirements. In addition to purely technical aspects from design through to implementation, we also consider economic and ecological aspects, thus ensuring we provide a sustainable and future-oriented solution for your business.
- AZL stands for independent expert advice in the field of lightweight production technology. Our experienced, multidisciplinary team of specialists in the areas of technology management, material sciences, process engineering and the development of production equipment will respond to your requirements in a professional, fast and reliable manner.
- Our core competencies include advice on the following topics:
- Reducing the weight of the final application
- Cost savings
- Achieving quality or quantity goals
- Improving process capability, systems and processes (increasing productivity)
- Reducing scrap or waste
- Tailor-made production
- Continuous quality data chains
- Increasing reproducibility
- Faster planning methods
- Working closely with our clients, our experts develop fully integrated technical production solutions for the large-scale production of a wide range of lightweight applications.
Below are some of the services AZL can provide you with in the areas of advisory, consultancy and project management:
- Technology studies to evaluate and assess potential
- Market studies for strategic business development
- Benchmarking (materials, production processes, production systems, etc.)
- Advice on investment decisions
- Material characterisation and certification of FRP semi-finished products
- Initialisation, coordination and control of R & D projects (including publicly-sponsored projects, consortial industrial projects and internal projects under strict confidentiality)