Development engineer lightweight construction (m/f/d)
AZL Aachen GmbH Site
AZL Aachen GmbH stands for excellence in lightweight production. As a one-stop shop for market and technology know-how, we bring together experts and decision-makers from academia and industry to support business and technology development in the lightweight construction industry. We support companies in the development, benchmarking and improvement of design methods, manufacturing techniques and products. Located in the center of one of the leading high-tech ecosystems, the RWTH Aachen University, we support the experimental evaluation of all relevant technologies related to composite-based multi-material technologies with decades of technological expertise and state-of-the-art infrastructure for the development of products and production systems. In addition to individual cooperation, the AZL offer business, Business Plus and Premium Partnership framework agreements Access to service offerings and an open innovation network of more than 80 international companies along the lightweight construction value chain. With the three pillars of engineering, consulting and partnership, we develop competitive innovations for economically highly relevant market segments and find suitable partners for industrial implementation and market launch.We are looking for a development engineer for lightweight construction (m/f/d) to join our team as soon as possible.
your area of responsibility
- Independent planning and implementation of projects for the development of component concepts made of fiber-reinforced plastics and multi-material systems based on them in the area of conflict of application requirements, material (combination), product design, manufacturing technologies and production processes
- Independent design and evaluation of component and production concepts using structural mechanics calculations (analytical, FEM), process simulations and tools for calculating cost structures and capacities of production processes
- Definition and participation in projects for the evaluation of individual technologies up to the implementation of prototypes involving research institutions of the RWTH and companies as subcontractors
- Implementation and participation in consulting projects such as market and technology studies
- Independent definition and acquisition of projects for the business area in the area of conceptual design through to the implementation of prototypes
- Documentation and presentation of the results to the customer
- External presentation of the service modules of the division at national and international events
- Successfully completed technical studies or comparable qualification.
- In-depth knowledge of CAE tools, especially in dealing with fiber-reinforced plastics.
- Good qualification in the field of project management.
- Entrepreneurial thinking combined with the ability to act from both a company and customer perspective.
- Hands-on mentality coupled with a proactive and effective way of working.
- Excellent communication skills, resilience and attention to detail.
- Fluent English skills, both oral and written.
- Self-organized, goal-oriented way of working and high level of initiative.
- Strategic thinking, innovative spirit and the ability to work in a team round off your profile.
- A demanding and varied range of tasks in an innovative high-tech environment.
- The chance to play a key role in future-oriented service projects for international companies in the heart of the RWTH Aachen Campus.
- A secure and permanent job with performance-related remuneration.
- An attractive annual leave policy of 30 days.
- Offering a bike leasing program.
contact personDr. Kai Fischer, Dr. Michael Emonts, Managing Director Mobile: +49 176 72823544 / +49 172 7207681 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.azl-aachen-gmbh.de
|Job posting as PDF