Technical Manager (m/f/d) for production and manufacturing R&D
Website DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland
We are looking for a capable Technical Manager (m/f/d) for R&D in the area production and
manufacturing technology to enhance our Production Innovation team in Europe at our
Aachen Engineering Centre in Wegberg.
- Identify new research trends/directions and keep up to date on relevant topics by attending conferences and exhibitions;
- Benchmark our competitor‘s technology trend in order to contribute to DENSO‘s differentiation and strategy in the transition era of digitalization and sustainability;
- Propose new ideas, potential research topics and technologies within DENSO and convince internal and external stakeholders in regards to new technologies;
- Manage R&D projects with external partners like Universities and research institutes and establish a process for continuous R&D project realization, to initialize smooth technology transfer to DENSO;
- Have the opportunity to travel not only within Germany and Europe but also outside of Europe on a frequent basis.
- University degree in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering, natural sciences or comparable education. The capabilities for methodical, scientific work were ideally acquired within a doctoral program;
- Several years of R&D experience in regards to production and manufacturing, gathered either in relevant industry and/or applied sciences in academia;
- The knowledge you could gain so far has been gathered from different domains/ fields of application. Main scopes are new/cutting-edge technologies for green manufacturing for circular economy/CO2 neutrality, such as an energy saving, a zero error manufacturing,
- In your past professional career you have demonstrated your project management capability, ideally by leading industrial and/or public funded projects;
- You have an existing network within industry and/or the academia;
- Within a multicultural team and on an open way of communication you combine an application-oriented and visionary way of working in a self-responsible manner;
- Fluent German as well as fluent English is required.
Are you interested
Please send your informative application in English language, giving your availability and
expected salary to Ms. Stephanie Milz (Human Resources) via email to EU_DNDE_Jobs@eu.denso.com
or apply online
https://smrtr.io/5P5Yy. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email or phone +49 2432 4919 335.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.