(Sr.) Process Engineer, Polypropylene
As (Sr.) Process Engineer Polypropylene, you take care of performance, technical improvement and safe design of one of our PP plants. In close contact with R&D and other internal and external stakeholders, you successfully improve plant performance and implement process innovations.
- Monitoring, analysis and improvement of plant performance
- INSPIRE others to join you in striving for excellent plant performance and safety
- Assessment of process safety; key role in HAZOP studies and follow-up of the implementation of findings and measures
- Process focal point for engineering and technical projects as well as studies
- Commitment and ENGAGEment in effectively meeting process objectives and budget targets
- Evaluation and implementation of new products and catalysts
- Coordination of implementation trials with internal and external stakeholders
- Scoping and execution of projects in close cooperation with SABIC’s Engineering & Project Management organization
- DELIVER process designs meeting legal obligations from German legislations as well as SABIC safety and quality standards
- Active implementation of best practices within the site
- CREATE and foster an open and cooperative team spirit
We are looking for a proactive and responsible person, able to adapt to different situations and stakeholders driven by daily business.
A successful candidate will bring:
- A MSc Degree or equivalent in Process / Chemical Engineering
- A (Sr.) Engineer with relevant process engineering experience. Graduates, willing to acquaint themselves with the function in due time to assume its responsibilities are also considered.
- Systematic, independent and accountable working style
- Ability to identify and set priorities
- A motivating and collaborating team player, not reluctant to take decisions and accountabilities
- Attitude of compliance with all company and regulatory requirements
- Fluent in German and English language
- Ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders, including vendors and customers
- ideally experience in a matrix organization
For more information about this role you can contact Glenn Duggert: Corporate Recruiter via +31 6 15887339.
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request dependant of local regulations.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.