Website Code PS
Are you passionate about simulation analyses (CAE/FEM)? Do you have solid knowledge of plastics and/or composites? Do you enjoy working in small teams on innovative projects? If your answer to these questions is YES, then you might be our newest Simulation Engineer!
As a Simulation Engineer at Code Product Solutions, you will be working on advanced technical projects for various clients. Your mission is to find solutions for our customers to improve their current products or their new products that are about to be launched into the market.
Within the multidisciplinary and international team of Code Product Solutions, you will be challenged to find innovative and creative product solutions. Combining your know-how and built up expertise together with the collective knowledge of our team, you will look for solutions our clients will benefit from.
In the projects that you will be working on, you will make use of your vast knowledge of plastics. You will be working in a team of fellow engineers under the guidance of a Lead Engineer, who will be your coach and line manager.
We truly believe personal development is important. Therefore, we proactively stimulate our team to grow and further develop. This is done by providing trainings on the job, but also by means of external trainings, courses, congress visits, etc. As a knowledge-intensive organisation, your personal development is an important cornerstone of our foundation.
Code Product Solutions has three offices in the Netherlands: in Schinnen, Amsterdam and Eindhoven. Each office has its own unique atmosphere and of course fun colleagues. The current vacancy is applicable to all three locations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Independently analysing complex issues at an academic level, in consultation with teammates, your client and, when applicable, external 3rd parties.
- Transforming customer challenges into valuable, useful and practical advice.
- Gathering information, building up experience and know-how which is required to find the right solution for our customers. The solution will be underpinned by means of simulations and application advise.
- Setting up simulation models and independently performing calculations.
- Together with the Lead Engineer, you will analyse and evaluate the simulation results and translate these into a report or presentation for our customers.
- Presenting your solutions to our customers and building up a business relationship with your peers.
- Perform the above-mentioned tasks as described in the project scope(s) on a high-quality standard, within the budget and time span.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 0-3 years of experience with finite element method (FEM) engineering.
- You have a Technical University Master’s degree (Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or a similar study).
- Thorough knowledge of multiple materials, especially plastics and composites.
- You are also skilled with simulation tools, such as Abaqus and HyperWorks.
- You have knowledge of CAE tools and techniques (optimisation, material modelling and fatigue).
- Knowledge of PTC Creo/Pro-engineer would be an advantage.
- You are creative, innovative and have analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- You can work in and add value in an interdisciplinary team, but you are also capable of working independently. This involves project planning skills and good communication skills.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills are required. Knowledge of the German language would be an advantage.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and innovative work environment at a high technical level.
- A fast-growing company with a fast-growing worldwide customer base.
- An informal and accessible work environment and a super fun and relatively young team.
- A wide diversity of projects and clients.
- Your personal growth and development is important to us! That is why we significantly invest in personal development. Amongst others, you will have your own free to spend personal training budget.
- A market competitive remuneration package that is based on educational background and experience.
- A fulltime position, based on 40 hours a week.
Want to apply?
Are you interested in the position of Simulation Engineer? Please send your resume and motivation letter to Paul Habets and Linda Brouwers: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application.
Do you have questions about the position? Please feel free to contact Paul Habets by phone +31 (0)6 510 781 63 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.