Head of Engineering, ACTC
Website Hengrui Group
Engineering Department within ACTC (Advanced Composite Technology Center) is responsible for process development and validation, material characterization and testing. The key advanced processes that ACTC is working on are: HP-RTM (High Pressure Resin Transfer Molding), WCM (Wet Compression Molding), CF-SMC (Carbon Fiber Sheet Molding Compound), PCM (Prepreg Compression Molding), Automated Tape Laying, Forming and (Back-) Injection Molding of thermoplastic composites with discontinuous and continuous fiber reinforcements as well as processing of hybrid composites.
- Responsible for the management of Engineering Department when it comes to people management and development, budget planning and controlling;
- Lead the engineering work (process development, testing, trouble-shooting and validation) in defined programs with the support from process engineers in order to meet customers’ requirement;
- Support CBU from engineering side for business acquisition (e.g. lead technical assessment review) and promote the engineering capability of ACTC to the customers;
- Lead the engineering standardization work in terms of engineering development process, testing procedures, design guidelines, and others;
- Participate in the development and implementation of new software / hardware to further development the capabilities of ACTC Engineering team;
- Take other job-related tasks that management assigned;
- Support ACTC management on strategic development.
- University degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or Composite Engineering (Master degree or above is preferable);
- At least 6 years remarkable experiences within composite industry;
- Competences in carbon fiber manufacturing process and product design are an advantage;
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Safe application of modern development methods;
- Project management competence, implementation strength as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting;
- Sovereign communication at all levels of cooperation;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Analytical capability
- Good communication skills & presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have customer focus
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Sense of responsibility
About ACTC (Advanced Composite Technology Center)
ACTC (Advanced Composite Technology Center) was established by the Hong Kong headquartered group HRC (China Carbon Fiber leading company). ACTC is doing the research of latest carbon-based materials processing technologies focusing on thermoset and thermoplastic area. The center will drive the development of composites and their processing in automotive, aerospace and industrial applications.
Our vision is to be the biggest in Asia, the first composite technology R&D center which can support and collaborate with our customers to develop future light weight solutions. To make this happen, we need more talented people on-board, people with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate, people that want to work across the borders in a global organization that values individual differences and gives you unique career opportunities. We believe in the power of people and will support you to reach your full potential. Sounds like you?
Join us in creating the future together!
If you are interested by this position, please contact: