Engineer Expert Services Thermoset (m/f/d)
Toray Advanced Composites
Toray Advanced Composites
Toray is a global manufacturer and supplier of advanced and innovative composite and carbon fiber materials for the aerospace industry, among others. In 1972 we started as TenCate Advanced Composites and in July 2018 we were acquired by Toray Industries Inc, a Japanese multinational that is a leader in our industry.
Our thermoset manufacturing takes place in multiple locations around the globe. From The Netherlands we support our broad Toray product portfolio primarily for aerospace applications in Europe.
What is expected of you in this position?
As an Engineer Expert Services you are supporting our customers in material selection, sampling, screening and qualification test programs. You take care of project management, testing, analysis and reporting of data. You are doing that in close corporation with Toray colleagues in Europe, Japan and USA. The main market you support is aerospace including the upcoming Urban Air Mobility.
In addition, you support and advise our customers (occasionally on-site, some travel may be required) on their product and process developments.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic candidate who has a mind for detail and can work accurately. You complete this with:
- MSc or BSc degree, preferably in the field of Material Science, Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering;
- Demonstrable knowledge of composite materials and processes;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge and empathy with regard to the applications of our products at the customer, whereby you are an equal discussion partner for them;
- Customer-oriented and a “hands-on mentality”;
- be able to fulfill the agreements made in an effective and efficient manner;
- commercial, committed, pragmatic, reliable, flexible, analytical, efficient, innovative, creative, dynamic and enthusiastic;
What can we offer you as an Engineer?
At Toray Advanced Composites you will work in an enthusiastic team of hard workers, within an innovative, dynamic and international working environment.
We supplement this with:
- A salary in line with the market, the amount depends on relevant work experience, based on a 40-hour working week.
- 23 vacation days and 19 ADV days on an annual basis.
- Good secondary employment conditions.
- Travel allowance.
Are you just as good and strong as our products?
Tell us why you are the perfect candidate for this position! Send your CV and motivation to Nicole Rodijk, HR Manager Toray Advanced Composites: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding the content of the position, please contact Mr. Winand Kok, Director Expert Services EMEA, phone +31 (0)6 20639535 Acquisition is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com