Composites Engineer – Research & Product Development (m/f/d)
Toray Advanced Composites
Toray Advanced Composites is a leading supplier of thermoset and thermoplastic composite materials. These materials are used for the production of lightweight constructions in the latest generation of aircraft as well as the satellite and space industry. In 1972 we started as TenCate Advanced Composites and in July 2018 we were acquired by Toray Industries Inc, a Japanese multinational that is a leader in our industry.
We are seeking a motivated, proactive Engineer to join the Research & Product Development team on the location in Nijverdal.
You are part of the Research & Product Development team in Nijverdal, European center of excellence for thermoplastic composites. Focus of the team is the development of lightweight materials for a wide range of current and future mobility applications, such as aerospace and urban mobility. Driving mobility towards a sustainable future by lightweight materials.
As composites engineer you will contribute to these goals with your creativity and craftmanship skills. Location will be in Nijverdal, the Netherlands.
The Engineer’s core responsibilities
- Design, create new materials and processes
- Initiate and support product development activities
- Evaluate, summarize and report results to the local and global team
- Participates in external (International) research projects; internally and with third parties.
The job requirements of the Engineer
- HBO (bachelor) or master level, preferably in the direction of Material Science or Engineering
- Skilled in engineering craftmanship
- Creative and responsible
- Good level in verbal and written reporting
- Background in the field of composites is beneficial.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
What can we offer you as an Engineer?
At Toray Advanced Composites you are going to work in an enthusiastic team in an innovative, dynamic and international environment.
Next to that we can offer you
- A salary in line with the market, the amount depends on relevant work experience, based on a 40-hour working week.
- 23 vacation days and 19 ADV days on an annual basis.
- Good secondary employment conditions.
- Travel allowance.
If you are interested in this job and consider yourself competent for this position, please email your letter of motivation and résumé to:
Nicole Rodijk, HR Manager Toray Advanced Composites: email@example.com
For more information regarding the content of the job, please contact Mr. Hans Luinge, Director Research & Product Development Thermoplastic Composites; phone +31 (0612977067).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org